Monday, November 10, 2008

Almost a brace free Turkey Day

I was really hoping that my braces would be off in time to rip through some corn on the cob for Thanksgiving, but its not going to happen. No biggie, there is one tooth that needs to come down just a bit more to close the bite all the way. I did get my permanent retainer put in on the bottom so my teeth are double wired. I've got a new band on the left and hopefully that will do it. I go back in two weeks for a quick check and then I get my braces off on December 2!! Only three weeks to go! At least I'll have them off in time for the office Christmas party.

4 comments:

Kam said...

That's awesome!! Congrats!

Katherine (Kate) said...

Oy, I'll bet double wiring makes for double fun while flossing!

I bet it'll be the best Christmas party on record...Who says you can't have corn on the cob for Christmas ;)

holski said...

Congrats. I'm so jealous!!! =)

Kristy Eng said...

dec 2nd, woot woot, only 8 days to go, thats so exciting, cant wait to see the pics!!!