Sunday, October 14, 2007

Do I sound foreign?

Okay, so I know I have a really great lisp going on, but please, it is not that bad. My boyfriend and I went to the sports bar last night to watch football and you would've thought I was speaking Russian to our waitress. She acted like she couldn't understand a word coming out of my mouth. Ugh. I really got work on this. I least I can eat a little better now. I managed hot wings by pulling it off the bone and that made me happy (especially with ranch dressing).

On a side note: To any of you who have discovered "Just Fruit", steer clear of the blueberries. This stuff is great. It's freeze dried fruit with nothing added that kinda expands back to normal in your mouth. However, the blueberry stuff got caught so deep in a bracket that I had to use a sewing needle to get it out. Just thought I'd share.
www.justtomatoes.com (the dried veggies sound gross, but the fruit is awesome)

No comments: