Monday, April 14, 2008

Bad idea

So I thought I was cool enough with the idea of surgery to watch a video of it on YouTube. Don't do it!! I'm usually fascinated by watching surgical videos, but I guess it was the idea of having it done to myself that made me nauseous. I think I felt my dinner come up. So, if any of you that haven't had the Lefort I done yet, don't seek out videos! I think I'm completely freaked out again. I thought I'd post a link to it on my page for any others that wanted to brave the freakshow, but I can't bring myself to do it. AAHH!!!
On another note, I've got another adjustment tomorrow. The time between visits seems to go by quicker and quicker. I figure I should only have two more trips to the ortho before surgery after tmmw.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I have already watched the le fort and BSSO and I was still fascinated. I'm still nervous don't get me wrong, but I like knowing what they are going to do to me so I know what to expect. I just don't like surprises I guess. But you're right watching it was definately not for the squeamish and I would not recommend anyone watch it before surgery either.

Michelle said...

It is gross isn't it? Sometimes it makes me question what the heck I am doing!
So, it looks like our surgeries will be pretty close after all. Mine is all scheduled for July 7th. We'll have to keep chatting as the time gets closer. I think Laura might be scheduling around then too!